Creamy pasta salad recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cold pasta salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Creamy pasta salad recipes
Creamy Amish Macaroni Salad
Bring a pot of water to a boil
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 3 hard-cooked eggs - chopped
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 3 stalks celery - chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper - seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (eg. Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
25 ways to make pasta salad unforgettable
Pasta salad is a summer DO. It's quick to make and can be prepared in infinite ways. Here are 25 must-try ingredients to get you started.
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
12 Steps To The Perfect Italian-Style Pasta Salad
By Pascale Weeks
What's summer without pasta salad? Easy to take on-the-go for picnics or barbecues, this Italian-style recipe is your new best friend.
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
Mix dressings and seasoning in large bowl until blended
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1/2 cup italian dressing
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 4 cups pasta
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup red peppers
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup red onion slices
- 4 oz provolone cheese