Our favorite creamy pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy pasta recipes
Lost In the Sauce NoodlesRecipewe ♡
Easy,creamy fast pasta dish the family will love
- 1 box of rotini noodles
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 large family size can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
16 Crazy Milkshakes That Defy Gravity
Freakshakes are taking the world by storm so we've compiled a list of the 16 coolest places around the globe so you can get your freak on!
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)