Spaghetti bolognese recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spaghetti
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Top rated Spaghetti bolognese recipes
This is the best Spaghetti I have ever had!
- -1 lb ground beef -1 lb Italian Sausage -1 pack Spaghetti noodles -2 Prego sauces -Garlic seasoning -Oregano -Italian seasoning -Onion powder -Crushed Red Pepper
7 pasta mistakes you should never make
By Elena Salvadore
Your pasta will be so much more APPETIZING if you DO NOT do these!
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
- 1 sm. green pepper 1 sm. onion 1-2 lbs. hamburger
- 1-2 tsp. fresh garlic 1/2 tsp.parsley salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. sugar 1 can any spaghetti sauce or 3 12oz. cans
- tomato sauce 1 - 16 oz. spaghetti noodles
20 weeknight pasta dinners to make in a pinch
Forget labor-intensive pasta dishes. Here are 20 new twists on the dish that will change your weeknight dinners for good!
Cook ground beef and combine with all ingredients in large pot and bring to a boil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic cut in small pieces
- 2 cans of 369 ml of tomato paste
- 1 can 796 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 can 540 ml tomato juice
- 1 green pepper cut in small pieces
- 2 celery cut in small pieces
- 6 tsp of herbamare spice
- 1 lb of ground beef
Grandma Jensens Spaghetti
Famous spaghetti, absolutely to die for!
- 1- 398ml can of hunts tomato sauce
- 1- can vegetable soup
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 pound hamburger browned
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Little bit of garlic
- Sprinkle flaked parsley
- Sprinkle oregano
- Desired amount of spagetti.