Lost In the Sauce Noodles
Easy,creamy fast pasta dish the family will love. Great as an entree or side dish. Also good to bring for potluck at the holidays.
- 1 box of rotini noodles
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 large family size can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil noodles according to directions on box. Drain and rinse with cold water; set to side.
While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef til done; drain. Return to pan.
Add cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk, and butter to pan with ground beef. Stir until well blended and cream cheese is melted.
Add celery salt, parsley, salt and pepper to sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Once sauce is done add to pasta and mix well. Serve immediately. Parmesan cheese may be sprinkled on top as desired.
You'll also love
- Tuna Ball 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- sweet and sour sauce for beef 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandma's Delicious Halloween... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ground beef and pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken with Shiitake Mushrooms 3.4/5 (90 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.