Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- 8 oz Tri-Color Rotini
- 4 oz Sharp wh cheddar (cubed)
- 4 oz Mild cheddar (cubed)
- 4 oz Pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (chopped)
- 1 Yellow pepper (chopped)
- 3 Green onions thinly sliced
- 1 C. Italian dressing
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook Pasta al dente, drain. Rinse with cold water, drain.
In large bowl combine cheeses, pepperoni, tomato, peppers, and onion. Stir in Pasta.
Drizzle dressing over pasta. Sprinkle seasoning. Toss and Serve or chill.
You'll also love
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Escarole Soup 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Italian Dressing 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pizza Casserole 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe