Picnic-perfect pasta salads in 30 minutes or less
Pasta salad is the ultimate picnic food. Easy to transport and perfect for sharing, here are recipes you can whip up in 30 minutes or less!
1/18 View slideshow
© Tastes Better From Scratch
BBQ chicken pasta salad
Zesty southwestern flavors come together in this easy BBQ chicken pasta salad recipe. It's got just the right mix of crunchy and creamy textures, with plenty of good-for-you veggies, black beans and chicken to keep you satisfied.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article