Clam Linguine (Myrna)
- 1/2 C. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Dried Chilies
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 3 Large Cloves Garlic Chopped
- ½ C. Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano or 1 Tbsp. dried
- ½ C. Dry White Wine
- 1 C. Parsley Chopped
- 1 Pint Minced Clams (reserve juice)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- ½ C. Parmesan Grated
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sautee onion & garlic in the olive oil about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add juice from clams and the wine and simmer 20 minutes or so until it is slightly reduced.
Add salt, pepper, oregano, clams, parsley & basil; simmer until clams are done. Just before you serve, add parmesan.
Serve over cooked linguine noodles.
Add some sour cream, whipping cream, or half and half to make it more into an alfredo.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Beef brisket 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Turkish Lentil Soup 4/5 (25 Votes)
- No Knead Noodles 4/5 (21 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Clam Chowder 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Southwestern Lo -Mei n 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?