The best seafood pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Seafood pasta recipes
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoesRecipewe ♡
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chili
- 3 scallions
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 large tomatoe
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound of shrimp
The authentic Niçoise salad that will make you say "Ooh la la"
By Chef Christophe
Picture this: You+bikini+beach+south of France. What are you eating? This delicious Niçoise salad, of course! Step-by-step recipe here.
Cajun PastaRecipewe ♡
Bring pot of water to boiling for pasta
- 1# fettuccine
- 1 boneless, skinless breast half, cut crosswise
- 2.5 tsp Essence
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz chorizo
- 1# shrimp
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1.5 c heavy cream, half & half, or milk
- 2/3c grated Parmesan
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
- 5 T sweet paprika
- 1/4 c salt
- 1/4 c garlic powder
- 2 T ea:
- black pepper
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
Microwave hacks: 40 shortcut recipes you can zap in no time
Oh, the things you never knew you could make in your microwave! Here are 40 SHORTCUT recipes we're letting you in on!
Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle with Vermouth Sauce
Vertically cut your scallops
- 8 oz dry squid ink pasta
- 12 scallops without their shells
- 1 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chopped parsley
- salt and pepper.
Clam Linguine (Myrna)
Sautee onion & garlic in the olive oil about 3 minutes, stirring frequently
- 1/2 C. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Dried Chilies
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 3 Large Cloves Garlic Chopped
- ½ C. Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano or 1 Tbsp. dried
- ½ C. Dry White Wine
- 1 C. Parsley Chopped
- 1 Pint Minced Clams (reserve juice)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- ½ C. Parmesan Grated