Tagliatelle recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Tagliatelle recipes
Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Mustard Sauce
First prepare the dried morel mushrooms by soaking them in warm water for 15 minutes
- 16 oz fresh tagliatelle
- 1 oz dried morels
- 8 tbsp mustard preferably with chablis & mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cup light cream
- Salt and pepper
Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle with Vermouth Sauce
Vertically cut your scallops
- 8 oz dry squid ink pasta
- 12 scallops without their shells
- 1 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chopped parsley
- salt and pepper.