The best scallop pasta recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Scallop
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Scallop pasta recipes
Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle with Vermouth Sauce
Vertically cut your scallops
- 8 oz dry squid ink pasta
- 12 scallops without their shells
- 1 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chopped parsley
- salt and pepper.
All About Mollusks
Learn all about mollusks from their history to our favorite recipes
Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli d’angelo & Minneola Tangelo Butter Cream SauceYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Packed with flavor, delicate and elegant! Get the full recipe --> HERE
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh minneola tangelo juice
- 2 tsp minneola tangelo zest
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons butter, unsalted cut into small pieces
- 12 jumbo sea scallops
- 1 lb Capelli d’angelo (angel hair pasta)
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
7 sensational grilling alternatives to brats and burgers
Change it up from your usual BBQ fare with these 7 underrated GRILL IDEAS!
Spicy spaghetti with seared scallops and salami
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
Angel pasta gets amped with plump scallops and strips of salami emboldened with a beautiful sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound large sea scallops, about 12-15
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 10-12 slices genoa salami, cut into 1/2 inch strips, lengthwise
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8-10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked, drained according to package directions
- ½-¾ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- freshly grated parmesan