The best scallop pasta recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Scallop
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Scallop pasta recipes
Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle with Vermouth Sauce
Vertically cut your scallops
- 8 oz dry squid ink pasta
- 12 scallops without their shells
- 1 1/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chopped parsley
- salt and pepper.
All About Mollusks
Learn all about mollusks from their history to our favorite recipes
Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli d’angelo & Minneola Tangelo Butter Cream SauceYUM!Food Porn
By REMCooks, REMCooks
Packed with flavor, delicate and elegant! Get the full recipe --> HERE
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh minneola tangelo juice
- 2 tsp minneola tangelo zest
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons butter, unsalted cut into small pieces
- 12 jumbo sea scallops
- 1 lb Capelli d’angelo (angel hair pasta)
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
7 sensational grilling alternatives to brats and burgers
Change it up from your usual BBQ fare with these 7 underrated GRILL IDEAS!
Spicy spaghetti with seared scallops and salami
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
Angel pasta gets amped with plump scallops and strips of salami emboldened with a beautiful sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound large sea scallops, about 12-15
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 10-12 slices genoa salami, cut into 1/2 inch strips, lengthwise
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8-10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked, drained according to package directions
- ½-¾ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- freshly grated parmesan