Mustard sauce recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mustard
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Top rated Mustard sauce recipes
Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Mustard Sauce
First prepare the dried morel mushrooms by soaking them in warm water for 15 minutes
- 16 oz fresh tagliatelle
- 1 oz dried morels
- 8 tbsp mustard preferably with chablis & mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cup light cream
- Salt and pepper
10 mind-blowing uses for mustard that don't involve fast food
Discover how to use mustard in 10 exceptional, mind-blowing ways!
Paneer with mustard sauce
1. Heat enough oil for deep-frying of potaoes in a karaahi/thick frying pan
- Paneer – 400 gm.
- Potato – 2 medium (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Oil – 1 cup
- Jeera – ½ tsp
- Dried Red chilly – 1
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste – 2 tbsp
- Powdered masala:
- Haldi powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Dhania patta – a bunch (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped or pureed)
- Desi ghee – 1 tsp
- Malai (fresh cream) – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Water (boiling) – half liter.