Mustard sauce recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mustard
Chef Tips and Tricks
Making oat milk yourself is quick and easy! Tip: use the leftover oatmeal to conjure up a wonderfully nutritious breakfast or simply bake it.
Top rated Mustard sauce recipes
Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Mustard Sauce
First prepare the dried morel mushrooms by soaking them in warm water for 15 minutes
- 16 oz fresh tagliatelle
- 1 oz dried morels
- 8 tbsp mustard preferably with chablis & mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cup light cream
- Salt and pepper
10 mind-blowing uses for mustard that don't involve fast food
Discover how to use mustard in 10 exceptional, mind-blowing ways!
Paneer with mustard sauce
1. Heat enough oil for deep-frying of potaoes in a karaahi/thick frying pan
- Paneer – 400 gm.
- Potato – 2 medium (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Oil – 1 cup
- Jeera – ½ tsp
- Dried Red chilly – 1
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp.
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste – 2 tbsp
- Powdered masala:
- Haldi powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Dhania patta – a bunch (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped or pureed)
- Desi ghee – 1 tsp
- Malai (fresh cream) – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Water (boiling) – half liter.