The best ways to make honey mustard sauce for pork - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: honey mustard sauce for chicken, honey mustard glaze, wing sauce, honey mustard salad dressing, mayonnaise sandwich, homemade mayonnaise without mustard, southern barbecue
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Honey mustard sauce for pork recipes
Honey Grilled Pork Chops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
To prepare marinade, drain pineapple, reserving 1 Tbsp of juice
- 4 center cut loin pork chops with bone, an inch thick and trimmed
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced pineapple in unsweetened juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp slat
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- green onion strips for garnish
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Whiskey Glazed Pork Chops
Really good and different
- 1/2 CUP WHISKEY
- 1/2 CUP APPLE CIDER
- 3 TABLESPOON BROWN SUGAR
- 1 TABLESPOON DIJON MUSTARD
- 1/2 TEASPOON VANILLA
- 4 TEASPOON CIDER VINEGAR
- 2 TEASPOON OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER or MARGARINE
- 4 BONE IN PORK CHOPS ABOUT 1/2 INCH THICK
- SALT AND PEPPER
10 no-sweat recipes for lazy cooks
Seriously, a small child could make these recipes, that's how easy they are.
1/2 Cup Brown or Yellow Mustard, 1/4 Cup Honey, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil and 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Brown or Yellow Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!