The best ways to make honey mustard sauce for pork - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: honey mustard sauce for chicken, honey mustard glaze, wing sauce, honey mustard salad dressing, mayonnaise sandwich, homemade mayonnaise without mustard, southern barbecue
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Honey mustard sauce for pork recipes
Honey Grilled Pork Chops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
To prepare marinade, drain pineapple, reserving 1 Tbsp of juice
- 4 center cut loin pork chops with bone, an inch thick and trimmed
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced pineapple in unsweetened juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp slat
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- green onion strips for garnish
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Whiskey Glazed Pork Chops
Really good and different
- 1/2 CUP WHISKEY
- 1/2 CUP APPLE CIDER
- 3 TABLESPOON BROWN SUGAR
- 1 TABLESPOON DIJON MUSTARD
- 1/2 TEASPOON VANILLA
- 4 TEASPOON CIDER VINEGAR
- 2 TEASPOON OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER or MARGARINE
- 4 BONE IN PORK CHOPS ABOUT 1/2 INCH THICK
- SALT AND PEPPER
10 no-sweat recipes for lazy cooks
Seriously, a small child could make these recipes, that's how easy they are.
1/2 Cup Brown or Yellow Mustard, 1/4 Cup Honey, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil and 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Brown or Yellow Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice