The best ways to make honey mustard glaze - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: honey mustard sauce for pork, homey mustard sauce for chicken, wing sauce, honey mustard salad dressing, southern barbecue, bbq sauce for ribs, easy barbecue sauce
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Honey mustard glaze recipes
Honey Mustard Corndogs
HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD CORNDOGS DELISH
- 1/2 CUP CORN MEAL
- 1/2 CUP FLOUR
- 1/8 CUP WHITE SUGAR
- 1/2 CUP MILK
- 1/8 TEASPOON SALT
- 1/16 TEASPOON PEPPER
- 1/8 CUP HONEY
- 1 TABLESPOON MUSTARD
- 2 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1 EGG
- 1 PACKAGE OF 8 HOT DOGS
- 1 DEEP FRYER WITH VEGATABLE OIL
- 4 WOODEN SKEWERS
18 easy recipes with only 3 ingredients!
These will calm your HUNGER spells or bail you out of a LAST-MINUTE potluck!
Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Best Honey Mustard
Blend ingredients well
- 5 tbsp medium body honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar