The best ways to make honey mustard glaze - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: honey mustard sauce for pork, homey mustard sauce for chicken, wing sauce, honey mustard salad dressing, southern barbecue, bbq sauce for ribs, easy barbecue sauce
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Honey mustard glaze recipes
Honey Mustard Corndogs
HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD CORNDOGS DELISH
- 1/2 CUP CORN MEAL
- 1/2 CUP FLOUR
- 1/8 CUP WHITE SUGAR
- 1/2 CUP MILK
- 1/8 TEASPOON SALT
- 1/16 TEASPOON PEPPER
- 1/8 CUP HONEY
- 1 TABLESPOON MUSTARD
- 2 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1 EGG
- 1 PACKAGE OF 8 HOT DOGS
- 1 DEEP FRYER WITH VEGATABLE OIL
- 4 WOODEN SKEWERS
18 easy recipes with only 3 ingredients!
These will calm your HUNGER spells or bail you out of a LAST-MINUTE potluck!
Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
18 super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave!
FORGET your oven, it's time to start cooking with your microwave.
Best Honey Mustard
Blend ingredients well
- 5 tbsp medium body honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar