Our easy barbecue sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy barbecue sauce recipes
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
By arwarren, Pinterest
This recipe makes one cup of sauce and was adapted from: http://allrecipes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Easy Barbecue Sauce
combine ingredients when you are going to barbecue or broil meats ,brush frequently with sauce during final 5-10 m...
- 3/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of prepared mustard
- 2 tsp. of ground ginger
Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce
This is a very quick barbecue sauce made with ingredients usually in your kitchen and the taste is really great on ...
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 4 T. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar