The best hot pepper recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Hot pepper recipes
Try this Syrian specialty
- Toshka ( meat only)-Maria ( meat + cheese)
- 1/2 Lb Ground lamb + beef ( or only beef)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Salt/pepper to taste
- optional: 2 Tbs chopped parsley
- 4 large pita breads opened at the seams
- * for Maria: Syrian cheese slices (white cheese)
- ** If you like it spicy you can add hot green peppers
- *** can also add fresh mint leaves
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
By arwarren, Pinterest
This recipe makes one cup of sauce and was adapted from: http://allrecipes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
By Megglesishere, meggles101
Spice up your spaghetti..
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
Makes for the best spaghetti dinners!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!