Makes for the best spaghetti dinners!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (44 Votes)
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.7/5 (103 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.2/5 (313 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe