How to make meat with rum - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Meat with rum recipes
Stuffed Tomatoes. Discover our recipe
- - 4 large tomatoes
- - 1 lb ground beef
- - 2 small garlic clove
- - Parsley
- - 1 egg
- - breadcrumbs
- - Salt and pepper
Makes for the best spaghetti dinners!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
By Megglesishere, meggles101
Spice up your spaghetti..
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
Sweet & Tangy Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves