Sweet & Tangy Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well, and place into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple preserves. Pour over the meatloaf about 20 minutes before removing from oven.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (99 Votes)
- Aunt Georgann's Dressing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (88 Votes)
- Crispy tuna patties 4.2/5 (91 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Tropical fruit salad 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.