Sweet & Tangy Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well, and place into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple preserves. Pour over the meatloaf about 20 minutes before removing from oven.
You'll also love
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (100 Votes)
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger caserole 4.9/5 (56 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (69 Votes)
- Rice and Tomato salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Tropical fruit salad 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Momma's sloppy joes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.