Meatloaf. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together gently.
Form into a loaf and place in baking dish or loaf pan.
Top with more ketchup if desired.
Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Quinoa 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes with a kick 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Albondigas 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!