Meatloaf. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together gently.
Form into a loaf and place in baking dish or loaf pan.
Top with more ketchup if desired.
Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish in Pineapple and Tomato Sauce 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (98 Votes)
- SHEPHERDS PIE 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Grandpa Murphy's Stir Fry 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!