Marinated meat for grilling recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Marinated meat for grilling recipes
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
A simple yet complex marinade for tenderloin or other tender steaks
- 2 tbsp dried herbs
- 1 tbsp fresh chili flakes
- 5 kaffir lime leaf
- 2 bay leaf
- tbsp canola oil
Tangy Steak Marinade
Mix ingredients. Place steaks in large pan & pour marinade over steaks
- 1 1/2-2 cups Italian dressing
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
Beer is not only a compliment for grilled food, but works magic as a marinade
- 1 bottle of you favorite beer
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 chopped celery rib
- 4 chopped or minced garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika (hot paprika is preferred if you can find it)
- 1/4 tsp caraway seeds
- pinch of salt and pepper
Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade
Mix all ingredients in bowl except lemon
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 fresh stocks rosemary
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 lemon wedges
Italian Chicken Marinade
In a shallow baking dish, mix the salad dressing, garlic powder, and salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
Basic Grass Fed Beef Grilling Marinade
Here's a great recipe for marinating your beef that's also easy to make with ingredients you should have on hand
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Chicken- Peri Peri Marinade
For the Peri Peri Sauce This sauce is used for marinating the chicken and any leftover is normally cooked down a...
- Ingredients for Peri Peri Sauce
- 2-6 birds-eye red chillis
- adjust spice level.
- 1 big red bell-pepper
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp. paprika powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp. dark vinegar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red or orange food coloring
- This will be enough for one whole Chicken