Italian Chicken Marinade
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a shallow baking dish, mix the salad dressing, garlic powder, and salt. Place the chicken in the bowl, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. (For best results, marinate overnight.)
Preheat the grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fresh Homemade Pasta 3.2/5 (261 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ KFC Star Chicken Wraps 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Sajji 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Parmesan shortbread with confit of... 3/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.