appetizer of toasted bread and tomatoes mixed with herbs and topped with cheese
- 4 ripe Tomatoes, 1 small vidlila (sweet) onion, 8 oz bleu cheese, Italian seasoning, french bread, Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
dice tomatoes and onions, mixing altogether with one packet of dry italian dressing seasoning mix 1/2 cuz of parmesan cheese
cut bread on a bias into four slices, heat stove to 350 degrees, top tomatoes mixture onto slices of bread
top bleu cheese onto each slice of bread
heat in oven for 10 minutes till cheese is melted
Tomatoes from the garden make this recipe even more glorious and delicious!
You'll also love
- Country Ham Sandwich 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fried Pickles 2.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lamb chops and carrots with orange 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Megan's Mexican Dip 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.