Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta
Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta. Discover our recipe.
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 eggplant
- Some sundried tomatoes
- 1 large tomato
- balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- chopped basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash your vegetables and cut into strips, season them with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Grill them in a vegetable basket of the barbecue for about 5 minutes, with the whole garlic cloves. Sprinkle all with thyme and rosemary. If you do not have a basket, use a pizza pan with holes.
Peel and chop the garlic when cooked. Toast the sliced bread.
Rub the slices of toasted bread with fresh tomato, place mixture of grilled vegetables and garlic confit on bread. Garnish with chopped basil and a drizzle of reduced balsamic vinegar.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Apricot Brie Bites 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpernickel Bread Dip 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Dinner 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Sloppy joe grilled cheese 2.6/5 (352 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.