Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed Mushrooms with Guacamole
Simple stuffed mushrooms for any occasion!
Amazing stuffed mushrooms packed with tons of flavor are perfect for gatherings and simple to make.
- *About 20 mushrooms about 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- *About 1 1/2 cups ground beef
- *One package of Wholly Guacamole
- *Finely chopped green onion
- *A pinch of garlic salt
- *Butter (for cooking beef)
- *Oil (for coating mushrooms)
- *Cheese (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the stems from all mushrooms so they make perfect "bowls" and rinse well, set aside.
Select the desired amount of butter for cooking the beef, add chives, parsley, green onion, and garlic salt. Once meat is evenly brown, leave on low heat.
Coat mushrooms in oil and place on a tinfoil lined cookie sheet, bake for 10 minutes.
While mushrooms are baking, remove beef from heat into a bowl. Add package of Wholly Guacamole and mix well.
When mushrooms are done, place on a paper-towel-lined plate and carefully spoon the beef mixture into the mushrooms. Top with cheese (optional) and serve.
Alternately, for more intense flavor, you can stuff the mushrooms with the beef and then bake them. Once they come out, top them with the Wholly Guacamole and cheese, then serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!