- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera, well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil, undrained
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms, well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives, drained
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let all the flavors get 'acquainted'. Serve with favorite cracker or rye bread rounds.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!