Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad
This recipe can be switched up a lot. When I have enough ingredients on hand this is my favorite pasta salad combination.
- 1 box Pasta (I prefer a spiral noodle)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Newman's Italian dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook your pasta according to the directions on the box.
Transfer drained pasta to a large bowl and add desired amount on dressing. I usually end up using, not quite the whole bottle. Place in the fridge and let cool.
Once pasta has cooled add raw chopped broccoli, artichoke hearts, salami, cheddar cheese and tomatoes.
If I am making this for a party and I know it will be eaten I add the tomatoes and cheese. If I am just making this for myself at home, I keep the cheese and tomatoes separate and add them when I am having a bowl.
You'll also love
- My Chicken Ceasar Salad 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Uncle Arty's Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lunch Pasta Salad 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.