Our best jarred artichoke recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Jarred artichoke recipes
Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
This recipe can be switched up a lot
- 1 box Pasta (I prefer a spiral noodle)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Newman's Italian dressing
27 Easy Snacks That Will Keep You Going All Day
Don't slow down.... These awesome snacks are like tiny energy bombs!
A Gang of Garlic and Artichoke Dip
In a medium-sized bowl fully combine all ingredients
- 1 Cup Mayo
- - 1 Cup Sour Cream
- - 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- - 1 (1/2) Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- - 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- - 1 ( 8 oz) Canned Artichoke Hearts, Drained and finely diced
- - 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- - 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- - Shaved Parmesan to Garnish
The Best Hunger-Busting Healthy Snack Foods
By DE: Alli
Snacking doesn't have to be guilt-inducing with these filling and healthy alternatives.
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera, well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil, undrained
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms, well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives, drained
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna