Artichoke dip recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spinach dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Artichoke dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
A Gang of Garlic and Artichoke Dip
In a medium-sized bowl fully combine all ingredients
- 1 Cup Mayo
- - 1 Cup Sour Cream
- - 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- - 1 (1/2) Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- - 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- - 1 ( 8 oz) Canned Artichoke Hearts, Drained and finely diced
- - 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- - 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- - Shaved Parmesan to Garnish