Artichoke dip recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spinach dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Artichoke dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
A Gang of Garlic and Artichoke Dip
In a medium-sized bowl fully combine all ingredients
- 1 Cup Mayo
- - 1 Cup Sour Cream
- - 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- - 1 (1/2) Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- - 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- - 1 ( 8 oz) Canned Artichoke Hearts, Drained and finely diced
- - 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- - 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- - Shaved Parmesan to Garnish