Artichoke dip recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spinach dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Artichoke dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
12 587 shares
A Gang of Garlic and Artichoke Dip
In a medium-sized bowl fully combine all ingredients
- 1 Cup Mayo
- - 1 Cup Sour Cream
- - 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- - 1 (1/2) Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- - 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- - 1 ( 8 oz) Canned Artichoke Hearts, Drained and finely diced
- - 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- - 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- - Shaved Parmesan to Garnish
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!