Our easy spinach artichoke dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy spinach artichoke dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 stick butter and 1
- 8oz cream cheese (reduced fat is ok)
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1½ – 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, pressed
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!