Our easy spinach dip your guests will love - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: party dip, easy hot spinach dip, spinach dip with cream cheese, spinach and artichoke, spinach bake, artichoke dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Easy spinach dip recipes
Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
I created this recipe because i had a craving for a creamy, delicious, slightly naughty dip with artichokes
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1 envelope Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lg tomato diced
- 3/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Our Favorite 10 Snacks That Won't Ruin Your Handbag
10 snacks for you to keep in your handbag
The spinach, cream cheese and spinach dip are frequently featured on 10/$10 sales
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 2 containers 16 ounces Spinach Dip in the diary case not from the deli
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces finely shredded Italian cheese blend
- Garlic and Onion Powder to taste
- Cocktail Bread, Crackers, Tortilla or Pita Chips
17 Snacks To Get Your Game On
We have 17 snacks to get your game on the football season
Open and drain spinach
- 2 packages Knorr vegetable dip mix
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can spinach, drained
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts (optional)
Pumpernickel Bread Dip
By Lorrie Levere
Take the bread and hallow it out and take all the rest of the ingredients and mix well together and put in the cent...
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread, 1 pack frozen spinach thawed, 1 large sour cream, 1 equal amount of miracle whip, 1 package of onion soup mix.
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate 1 day ahead to allow flavors to blend well
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Baked Triple-Veggie Dip
HEAT oven to 375°F. MIX 1-1/4 cups Parmesan with all remaining ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 can (1 lb. 3 oz.) asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 can (8-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
Hot Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can small artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced-fat or regular cream cheese
- 2/3 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!