Hot Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can small artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced-fat or regular cream cheese
- 2/3 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend 1 1/2 cups cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts until well combined. Blend garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and salt into spinach mixture. Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and dip is bubbly. Serve hot with crackers, toasted bread or pretzels.