- 2 packages Knorr vegetable dip mix
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can spinach, drained
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Open and drain spinach
Mix mayo, sour cream, vegetable dip mix, and spinach, refrigerate until ready to serve
Can serve in bowl or in sourdough bread bowl
If using frozen spinach, thaw, drain, and reduce mayo and sour cream to one cup each and only one package of vegetable dip mix
You'll also love
- Garlic bread 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- sweet treat roll ups 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Chilli Cheese Dip 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tropical Fruit Punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Milagai podi(variation) 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Punch 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!