warm spinach dip
- 8oz Monterey jack cheese
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 onion
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tbsp. chopped jalapenos
- pitas toasted
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
combine all ingredients in a mixer. put in an 8x8 pan, top with shredded cheese and bake at 400f for 20-25mins or until bubbling
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!