May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Mix all together
2. Bake in preheated oven for 350F for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Kronk's Spinach Puffs (inspired by... 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!