Spinach artichoke dip recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy spinach artichoke dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Spinach artichoke dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 stick butter and 1
- 8oz cream cheese (reduced fat is ok)
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1½ – 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, pressed
20 easy ways to lose weight without dieting!
Make a few simple changes in your eating habits to help you lose weight without going on a diet!
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
very rich, chunky, and cheesy, best served with a sourdough loaf
- 1 bag of washed, trimmed spinach
- 2 cups of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1c cream cheese
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tsp fresh dill
- 1c mixed, shredded mozzarella, cheddar
- 1/2c bread crumbs
- 1/2c parmesan.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped