Our best sour cream dips - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sour cream dips recipes
Easy Spinach Dip
A cool refreshing dip
- 1 lb. bag frozen cut leaf spinach
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 - 16 oz. tub of sour cream
- 1-16. oz tub whipped cream cheese
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dip mix
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
16 hummus recipes you need to scoop up immediately
PEANUTTY Thai curry hummus, garlicky carrot top hummus, sun-dried tomato hummus... here are 15 ways to REINVENT this CLASSIC appetizer.
Open and drain spinach
- 2 packages Knorr vegetable dip mix
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can spinach, drained
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts (optional)
20 recipes that prove everything is better with cheese
To enhance a recipe, simply add one thing that's always in the fridge: CHEESE! There are many types, so mix it up according to your tastes!
Aunt Angies Reuben Dip
in crockpot cook on low sauerkraut for 6 hrs drain juices
- 10 oz Sauerkraut
- 1/2 lb corned beef
- 1 pk cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 oz swizz cheese
- choice of serving crackers
Tortilla Chip Dip
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning together in a bowl
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 cups salsa
- 2-3 cups lettuce
- 3 or 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes (no juice)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for dipping
sour cream dips recipe collections
- sour cream (69)
- cake with sour cream (42)
- chicken with sour cream (9)
- YUM!Food Porn pasta with sour cream (8)
- desserts with sour cream (6)
- dips with cream cheese (6)
- Recipewe ♡ mashed potatoes with sour cream (5)
- cucumber salad with sour cream (5)
- pound cake with sour cream (4)
- corn pudding without sour cream (2)