Making cucumber salad with sour cream: our favorite recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cucumber salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Cucumber salad with sour cream recipes
russian "vinegret" ( beet salad,my low fat version)
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here's a low fat version of my Grandma Katrina's russian beet salad called "vinegret" enjoy!
- 1 lb cooked beets, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream fat free
- 4 tbs mayonnaise fat free
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful chopped fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- 1-2 scallions
- 1-2 dill pickles
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cubed
- extra virgin olive oil
What to eat when you can't have meat?
By déborah deprez
Going through a vegetarian phase? Here are some protein-enriched foods that will help you replace meat in your new diet.
Cucumbers in Sour cream
Peel and slice thin the cucumber
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs minced parsley
- 3 Tbs chopped chives
- 1 1/2 tsp each salt & pepper
10 veggie burgers that will make beefeaters envious
These meat-free burgers are so good that even sworn carnivores won't be able to resist! Roll up your sleeves and get ready for a feast!
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
Summer Cucumber Salad
Cool and Creamy side to any grill favorite!
- 4-6 cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tea dill
Bye bye bolognese: lasagna like you've never seen it
If you hear 'lasagna' and immediately think 'bolognese', these mouthwatering ideas will open a whole new, wonderful world of lasagna making!
Wash and cube the cucumber into time 1mmx 1mm cubes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion cubed fine
- 1 cup yogurt/ sour cream
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- Pounded green chillies
- Salt and pepper