10 veggie burgers that will make beefeaters envious
These meat-free burgers are so good that even sworn carnivores won't be able to resist! Roll up your sleeves, and get ready for a feast!
© Vegan Heaven
Green monster veggie burger
This green monster burger is packed with healthy greens: broccoli, peas, kale, and celery, plus all kinds of interesting flavors, like garlic and walnuts. It tastes amazing piled into a bun with grilled eggplant, red pepper and sun-dried tomato mayo.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!