Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 pkg cream cheese at room temp.
- dill to your liking
- Chopped onion
- 1 c. mayo.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients together, chill, and serve.
Add a little dill, or a lot!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!