Steph's Stir Fry
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Tbsp Butter
- Tsp Montreal steak spice
- 2 tsp Franks red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 pkg of fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 lg onion
- 1 or 2 cups broccoli (depending on how much you like)
- 1 each red
- & orange pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook onion peppers butter Worcester & hot sauce in lg skillet until slightly tender 2-5 min
Add remaining ingredients cover & cook on low for 15-20 min.
I love this with my steak
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!