Recipes using franks red hot sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Franks red hot sauce recipes
Steph's Stir Fry
Cook onion peppers butter Worcester & hot sauce in lg skillet until slightly tender 2-5 min
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Tbsp Butter
- Tsp Montreal steak spice
- 2 tsp Franks red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 pkg of fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 lg onion
- 1 or 2 cups broccoli (depending on how much you like)
- 1 each red, green, yellow, & orange pepper
Mamma's Bundy Chicken
Cook chicken in oven until done approx 45 mins Combine BBQ sauce, hot sauce & pepper in a small saucepan stirring ...
- 8-10 chicken legs or approx 15 wings
- 1 1/2 cups honey garlic BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp franks red hot sauce
- Pinch of pepper