Recipes using franks red hot sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Franks red hot sauce recipes
Steph's Stir Fry
Cook onion peppers butter Worcester & hot sauce in lg skillet until slightly tender 2-5 min
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Tbsp Butter
- Tsp Montreal steak spice
- 2 tsp Franks red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 pkg of fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 lg onion
- 1 or 2 cups broccoli (depending on how much you like)
- 1 each red, green, yellow, & orange pepper
Mamma's Bundy Chicken
Cook chicken in oven until done approx 45 mins Combine BBQ sauce, hot sauce & pepper in a small saucepan stirring ...
- 8-10 chicken legs or approx 15 wings
- 1 1/2 cups honey garlic BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp franks red hot sauce
- Pinch of pepper