Our easy hot sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Easy hot sauce recipes
Chicken Wings - Classic Hot Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 2/3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
Weight loss hacks: 14 days to flat abs
By DE: Luisa
Reducing belly fat is hard but not impossible. Here's how to hack your way to a firmer stomach in just 14 days!
Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
In a stainless steel non-reactive pot add all ingredients except pectin, bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer ...
- 1 lbs Cayenne peppers
- 2 medium carrots, cut in large chunks
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 large garlic clove
- 3 c water
- 2 c white vinegar
- 1tbs salt plus 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 c liquid pectin or 3 tbs powdered pectin