Great recipes with Sriracha - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy hot sauce, tabasco, hot sauce for wings, barbecue sauce for ribs, easy barbecue sauce
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Sriracha recipes
Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings
By JoanieSimon, Joanie Simon Media
Sweet, crispy chicken wings with a honey garlic Sriracha sauce made easy in the oven
- 2 dozen wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sriracha
- 1 Tbs dijon
- 1 Tbs mayo
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
RECIPE: Homemade Sriracha, as spicy as you like!
Few can resist the delicious combination of sweet, garlicky and spicy of Sriracha sauce ...
Tater Tot Burger with Sriracha Sour Cream
In a large bowl add the tater tots, eggs, onion powder, and breadcrumbs
- 2 cups tater tots (thawed if frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Sriracha
Pants too tight? Here are 20 foods that deflate your stomach
By Deborah Deprez
Have you tried eating these foods to get rid of extra flab?
Spicy Sriracha Buttermilk Biscuits
By OatandSesame, OatandSesame
My favorite buttermilk biscuit recipe is given a a sweet and spicy twist with Sriracha compound butter and a slathe...
- Compound Butter:
- 1¾ sticks unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Rodelle Asian Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- *make extra if you want to spread on finished biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ sticks very cold compound butter (above), cubed and kept chilled
- 1½ cups cold buttermilk
- toppings: honey, butter, jam, eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach.
Chicken Wings - Honey Sriracha Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup siracha
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!