Great recipes with Sriracha - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Sriracha recipes
Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings
By JoanieSimon, Joanie Simon Media
Sweet, crispy chicken wings with a honey garlic Sriracha sauce made easy in the oven
- 2 dozen wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sriracha
- 1 Tbs dijon
- 1 Tbs mayo
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
RECIPE: Homemade Sriracha, as spicy as you like!
Few can resist the delicious combination of sweet, garlicky and spicy of Sriracha sauce ...
Tater Tot Burger with Sriracha Sour Cream
In a large bowl add the tater tots, eggs, onion powder, and breadcrumbs
- 2 cups tater tots (thawed if frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Sriracha
Pants too tight? Here are 20 foods that deflate your stomach
By Deborah Deprez
Have you tried eating these foods to get rid of extra flab?
Spicy Sriracha Buttermilk Biscuits
By OatandSesame, OatandSesame
My favorite buttermilk biscuit recipe is given a a sweet and spicy twist with Sriracha compound butter and a slathe...
- Compound Butter:
- 1¾ sticks unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Rodelle Asian Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- *make extra if you want to spread on finished biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ sticks very cold compound butter (above), cubed and kept chilled
- 1½ cups cold buttermilk
- toppings: honey, butter, jam, eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach.
Chicken Wings - Honey Sriracha Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup siracha
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro