Great recipes with Sriracha - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sriracha recipes
Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings
By JoanieSimon, Joanie Simon Media
Sweet, crispy chicken wings with a honey garlic Sriracha sauce made easy in the oven
- 2 dozen wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sriracha
- 1 Tbs dijon
- 1 Tbs mayo
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
RECIPE: Homemade Sriracha, as spicy as you like!
Few can resist the delicious combination of sweet, garlicky and spicy of Sriracha sauce ...
Tater Tot Burger with Sriracha Sour Cream
In a large bowl add the tater tots, eggs, onion powder, and breadcrumbs
- 2 cups tater tots (thawed if frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Sriracha
Pants too tight? Here are 20 foods that deflate your stomach
By Deborah Deprez
Have you tried eating these foods to get rid of extra flab?
Spicy Sriracha Buttermilk Biscuits
By OatandSesame, OatandSesame
My favorite buttermilk biscuit recipe is given a a sweet and spicy twist with Sriracha compound butter and a slathe...
- Compound Butter:
- 1¾ sticks unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Rodelle Asian Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- *make extra if you want to spread on finished biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ sticks very cold compound butter (above), cubed and kept chilled
- 1½ cups cold buttermilk
- toppings: honey, butter, jam, eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach.
Chicken Wings - Honey Sriracha Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup siracha
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro