Great recipes with Sriracha - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Sriracha recipes
Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings
By JoanieSimon, Joanie Simon Media
Sweet, crispy chicken wings with a honey garlic Sriracha sauce made easy in the oven
- 2 dozen wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sriracha
- 1 Tbs dijon
- 1 Tbs mayo
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
RECIPE: Homemade Sriracha, as spicy as you like!
Few can resist the delicious combination of sweet, garlicky and spicy of Sriracha sauce ...
Tater Tot Burger with Sriracha Sour Cream
In a large bowl add the tater tots, eggs, onion powder, and breadcrumbs
- 2 cups tater tots (thawed if frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Sriracha
Pants too tight? Here are 20 foods that deflate your stomach
By Deborah Deprez
Have you tried eating these foods to get rid of extra flab?
Spicy Sriracha Buttermilk Biscuits
By OatandSesame, OatandSesame
My favorite buttermilk biscuit recipe is given a a sweet and spicy twist with Sriracha compound butter and a slathe...
- Compound Butter:
- 1¾ sticks unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Rodelle Asian Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- *make extra if you want to spread on finished biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ sticks very cold compound butter (above)
- cubed and kept chilled
- 1½ cups cold buttermilk
- toppings: honey
Chicken Wings - Honey Sriracha Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup siracha
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime
- 1/2 orange
- 3 Tbsp cilantro