Spicy One-Pot Dishes to Warm You Up This Season
Kick up the heat, and stay warm with these fiery one-pot dishes!
© The Wanderlust Kitchen
Southern sausage and rice
Jalapenos and red pepper flakes might not seem mighty in terms of appearance, but they pack a serious spice kick that can turn up the heat in any recipe. Like this hearty one-pan dish of southern sausage and rice.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.