Our butter biscuit recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: dinner biscuits
Chef Tips and Tricks
The only annoying thing about bananas is how quickly they ripen. Have you ever noticed that they also tend to make all the other fruits and vegetables around them ripen faster too? In this video we teach you how to get your bananas to last longer!
Top rated Butter biscuit recipes
Roll and cut. Bake on 425 for 22 mins
- 1 3/4 buttermilk
- 3 c. flour
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
3-Ingredient Sun-dried Tomato Palmiers
By Pascale Weeks
These palm-shaped puff pastry biscuits flavored with sun-dried tomato jam are a breeze to make and a guaranteed hit when hosting.
Spicy Sriracha Buttermilk Biscuits
By OatandSesame, OatandSesame
My favorite buttermilk biscuit recipe is given a a sweet and spicy twist with Sriracha compound butter and a slathe...
- Compound Butter:
- 1¾ sticks unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Rodelle Asian Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- *make extra if you want to spread on finished biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ sticks very cold compound butter (above), cubed and kept chilled
- 1½ cups cold buttermilk
- toppings: honey, butter, jam, eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach.