Easy hot dogs: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy hot dogs recipes
Bacon wrapped Hot dogs
Lightly cook bacon
- Hot dogs
- Garlic spare rib sauce (medium)
Little Smoothered Hot Dogs
-Place a frank in a boiled pans and cook -Remove the franks and slightly cool -Butter each Frank lightly -Spray ...
- -Cooking-oil spray
- -1/4 cup butter
- -1 package (12 oz.) mini cocktail franks
- -1/3 cup of p-cooked ground beef with chili mix
- -1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Peanut Butter Hot Dogs
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs.
cut hot dog put in cheese wrap in bacon, grill til bacon is crispy
- Hot Dogs.