Easy hot dogs: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Easy hot dogs recipes
Bacon wrapped Hot dogs
Lightly cook bacon
- Hot dogs
- Garlic spare rib sauce (medium)
Little Smoothered Hot Dogs
-Place a frank in a boiled pans and cook -Remove the franks and slightly cool -Butter each Frank lightly -Spray ...
- -Cooking-oil spray
- -1/4 cup butter
- -1 package (12 oz.) mini cocktail franks
- -1/3 cup of p-cooked ground beef with chili mix
- -1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Peanut Butter Hot Dogs
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana, peeled
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs.
cut hot dog put in cheese wrap in bacon, grill til bacon is crispy
- Bacon, Cheese, Hot Dogs.