- 1 tsp honey
- 3 to 1 ratio of olive oil to balsamic vinegar
- garlic cloves (crushed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dark green kale
- cherry tomatoes
- thin sliced Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Add and whip together all the dressing ingredients.
- Taking the kale, take out leafs from stem, and cut tomatoes in half.
- Add dressing to the salad ingredients and mix
- Cover and put in fridge for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Make sure to make this salad the night before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!