Leftover Baked Spaghetti
- Leftover spaghetti
- Leftover tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Layer spaghetti in casserole dish.
Pour sauce all over it.
Sprinkle cheese across the entire thing.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!