- green onions
- frozen mix vegetables
- garlic powder
- soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
heat up a frying pan with some oil dice up three green onions saute and add frozen mixed vegetables peas corn carrots cook until tender then add left over rice and fry adding more oil if necessary season with salt and garlic powder
add soy sauce once you tasted it you will know if it is right correct seasoning as you go eat
put sweet and sour sauce on individual servings
You'll also love
- Tomato Terrine with Fresh Goat... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- CHICKEN CHOW MEIN 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Mushroom Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Sesame Rice 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Classic Asian Lemon Chicken 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.