Egg Fried Rice
- 1) 1 Egg
- 2) 1 tbsp of Water
- 3) 1 tbsp of Butter
- 4) 1 tbsp of Oil
- 5) 1 Chopped Onion
- 6) 2 Cups of Cooked White Rice
- 7) 2 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the egg with water.
Melt the butter and add the egg to it.
Heat some oil, add onions and sautee it.
Add rice, soy sauce, and black pepper.
Stir fry for 5 minutes and then stir in the egg.
You'll also love
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- sweet and sour pork 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Spring rolls with fresh salmon and... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- spinach onion and garlic sausage... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bolinho De Chuva 3.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Tofu with Mushroom in Sesame Sauce 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.